This worksheet has 3 sets of classwork/homework pair, a total of 6 pages. The objective for each set are as follows:
1) Equivalent Fractions Using a Number Line
* Locate a given fraction on a number line. Example, a number line from 0 to 1 is divided into 6 parts, the students will locate 1/3.
* Choose the fraction (with choices) that corresponds to the marked number line. Example, a number line from 01 to 1 is divided into 9 parts, the letter A is on 3/9. 3/9 will not be in the choices, so students will choose 1/3.
2) Equivalent Fractions and Shaded Region
* Students will be given a figure that is divided equally. Some parts are shaded. The students will tell which fraction corresponds to the shaded region.
3) Equivalent Fractions Word Problems
3.NF.3, Equivalent Fractions, Fractions, Math 3, Common Core, 3rd grade
3.NF.3 Equivalent Fractions
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License