I absolutely love making my students' centers more meaningful by allowing students to check themselves. It's the perfect way for students to hold their own selves accountable for their work, and see how they are progressing with the skill!
This center offers a variety of practice with identifying fractions on a number line using EMOJIS! In this product, there are 4 SETS of 12 task strips with and without QR Codes!
Students will read the strip, identify the fraction, and record it in their log. Strips (depending on the set) include QR codes for students to check themselves as they work, monitoring their progress, and noting what they have difficulty with.
I love hanging these around the room for students to use like iSPY, or you could lay these on desks for a SCOOT style activity, or string them on a ring as task cards!
If you do not have technology to use the QR Codes, not to fear! I have included sets without QR Codes for your convenience.
This product includes:
- Title Page (easy for storing!)
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line with QR Codes
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line without QR Codes
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Greater Than One on a Number Line with QR Codes
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Greater Than One on a Number Line without QR Codes
- Recording Log with directions for using QR Codes
- Recording Log with directions without QR Codes
- Answer Key for each set