I absolutely love making my students' centers more meaningful by allowing students to check themselves. It's the perfect way for students to hold their own selves accountable for their work, and see how they are progressing with the skill!
You will SAVE with this BUNDLE as it offers all of my fractions on a number line less than one sets! This will offer your students a variety of practice with identifying fractions on a number line using basketball, cheerleading, gardening, and pirate themes! In this product, there are 4 SETS OF 12 task strips, a recording log for each set that has a QR Code linked to the answer key, an recording log for each without a QR Code, and the answer key. Each set is different!!
Students will read the strip, identify the fraction, and record it in their log.
I love hanging these around the room for students to use like iSPY, or you could lay these on desks for a SCOOT style activity, or string them on a ring as task cards!
I love that my students can scan the QR Code when they are done to evaluate themselves... because let's face it -- grading centers and monitoring the billion things that are happening in our rooms... its impossible! This way, students can monitor their own progress!
If you do not have technology to use the QR Codes, not to fear! I have included the answer key without QR Codes for your convenience.
This product includes:
- Title Page (easy for storing!)
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line Pirate Themed
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line Cheerleading Themed
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line Gardening Themed
- 1 Set of 12 Task Strips for Fractions Less Than One on a Number Line Basketball Themed
- Recording Log with a QR Code
- Recording Log without a QR Code
- Answer Key