12 different complete sets of 24 Math Task Cards Printables —thoroughly covering District Standards of 3.OA.1-9 and 3.NBT.1-3.
Click here for a short video: Your students will love this math mastery resource.
Open the preview in slide show view to see a sampling of the task cards.
• 288 task cards and over 720 problems (including arrays, drawings, models, tables, charts, picture problems and story problems).
• Progressively follows the scope and sequence of most school districts for the first three and a half months of 3rd grade math.
• CCSS aligned with careful adherence to state and district standards.
• No Prep format: Print and go.
• These unique task cards promote math fluency, collaboration and
• Answer keys are included.
• “Write your own math story” for students to create their own math story problems.
• Student workspace “Show Your Work” printouts are included.
Kid Tested--Educator Approved:
These products have generated excellent feedback. A quote: “I couldn’t believe how engaged the kids were in talking about math.” They support research and best practices.
You will see your students become participants as they problem-solve and receive instant reinforcement on correct thinking about math.
Click here to review each individual set of our 3rd grade real-world math task cards
Ways to use this resource: supplement whole-class math instruction; use in math centers, in small groups—for intervention and reteaching.
Print in color or “SAVE YOUR INK” grayscale.
Option: Task cards can be cut out and laminated. Hole-punch and put them on a ring or store them in plastic bags—to use over again.
Copyright © Classaroundthecorner.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art and font credits.
We want you to be satisfied with our products and we make sure we do everything in our power to provide you with quality resources. Any issues, suggestions, questions please email: Classaroundthecorner@gmail.com. Thank you so much for shopping with us.