3d Paper Mickey Mouse Ornaments - learn the basics, make many!
3d Paper Fun for the Christmas and Holiday Season. If your classroom is a fan of all thinks Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse, they will enjoy these simple Micky Mouse Oranments made from paper.
You may also like our Reindeer Ornaments or Princess Ornaments.
Learn how to make the basic mouse shaped ornament and then decorated in different ways. Or make use of our included printable for Mickey's Trousers.
* Lesson plan overview
* How to make a basic Mickey Mouse Ornament
* Prinable version of the craft
NOTE: the printable version is the "hardest" version of this craft, as it requires the children to cut more neatly and make their folds more aligned. If working with lower dexerity or younger children, use the printable as as template to cut our your own circles. The plain black one is the easiest Mickey Mouse to make!
* Developing fine motor skills
* Looking at symmetry
* Reading and following instructions
* Fun seasonal activity
* Black, Red Paper - or make use of the printable
* Additioanl embellishments if wanted
* Glue stick
* Bakers twine / string for hanging
NOTE: using just black paper is the easiest way of making these ornaments. In this instance you can use the printable template - just for tracing your circles!