A fun Pop Up Christmas Card Making activity for kids. Learn how to make a basic “face” shaped pop up card – once you have learnt this technique, kids can turn any basic shape into a pop up card for future designs and ideas. Here we show you how to make a lovely Reindeer Pop Up Card – and include a template for those wishing to use one.
This is a fun seasonal activity, which is great for mindfulness time, creating something the children can be proud of and give to family and friends.
* Overview of project
* 2 Page Worksheet (instructions for making a reindeer from scratch)
* Additional template for those wishing to use it
Please note: the printable is for the “inside” Reindeer Only. If you want to re-use it for the “outside” reindeer, print it in “half size” and cut down to size.
* A4 sheet of card for your card to make an A5 card. By printing the printable in half the size, you can make smaller pop up cards too
* Paper in reindeer colours – so I used a brown and a beige coloured paper
* Paper scraps (red for the nose etc)
* Glue stick
* Buttons for Christmas ornaments (optional – paper bauble can be added instead)