3rd & 4th Grade Digital Back to School Math Activities/Centers Google Slides™
Also included in
- Includes ALL of my fourth grade Google Slides™ digital math activities: centers, task cards, escape rooms, & more- everything you need to run a successful distance learning, hybrid and/or in-person classroom at a 40% discount. This bundle is ENDLESS, which means you will receive any of my futurePrice $156.69Original Price $261.15Save $104.46
- Includes all of my 3rd & 4th grade seasonal/holiday themed digital math centers using Google Slides™ at a 25% discount. Each activity contains either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. The centers are 100% paperless and require no prep aside from assigning the actiPrice $23.94Original Price $31.92Save $7.98
- Includes ALL of my third grade Google Slides™ digital math activities: centers, task cards, escape rooms, & more- everything you need to run a successful distance learning, hybrid and/or in-person classroom at a 40% discount. This bundle is ENDLESS, which means you will receive any of my futurePrice $99.75Original Price $166.29Save $66.54
- This back to school math bundle will help you start your school year off on an exciting note while reviewing important concepts.The following 3 highly-engaging, interactive activities are included:Back to School Math CentersBack to School Math Secret Picture TilesApple-themed Multiplication GameYouPrice $7.12Original Price $9.49Save $2.37
These back to school math centers include 12 highly engaging, interactive activities for reviewing 3rd & 4th grade skills in Google Slides™. The theme makes this perfect for a beginning-of-year review, but the centers can easily be used anytime! Assign the whole pack at once or split it up into a couple activities per day and your distance lesson plans are done!
Each activity contains detailed student directions with either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. This resource is 100% paperless and requires no prep aside from assigning the activities to your students (directions are included). Answer keys are also included.
Please watch the preview video to get a feel for the activities included. These centers follow a similar format as my other digital math centers.
The following activities are included in this product:
· Word Problems
· Multiplication Comparisons (True/false)
· Find The Missing Number in a Multiplication or Division Equation
· What’s The Place? (Drag the numbers to the correct box)
· Partitioning Shapes (Circles & rectangles)
· Telling Time to the Minute
· Mystery Shapes (Drag the shapes based on the attributes)
· 3D Shapes Puzzle-piece Matchup
· Measuring to the Nearest 1/2 Inch (With draggable rulers) + Line Plot
· Create & Analyze a Pictograph
· Create & Analyze a Bar Graph
· Estimating Measurements (Length, mass, & capacity)
*Please note that the measurement activities deal with the Metric System as well as U.S. Customary.
Please be sure you have a free Google account (preferably Google Classroom™) and access to the internet before purchasing.
Be sure to also check out my other Common Core aligned digital math centers:
**Get this and all of the above centers in a highly-discounted MEGA BUNDLE**
Want to try before you buy? Click here for a FREE 5-center pack!