This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Students with Traumatic Brain Injuries learn by using visual, auditory, and hands-on approaches.
Here are teaching strategies for students with TBI: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TBI-Traumatic-Brain-Injuries-Teaching-Strategies-433112
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and