PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Students with Traumatic Brain Injuries learn by using visual, auditory, and hands-on approaches.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and
Here is a link to our for students with : https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TBI-Traumatic-Brain-Injuries-Teaching-Strategies-433112
Here is a link to for students with : https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stone-Soup-School/Category/Traumatic-Brain-Injuries-356866
Click here to
Help us by taking a moment to .