This educational resource pack includes: visual, auditory and color coding prompts.
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
Students who are hard of hearing may use speech, lip reading, hearing aids and/or amplification systems to enhance oral communication. Headphones with blue-tooth compatibility can also improve their mobility. However, it helps to use visual aids whenever possible, including captioned versions of videos and films. Also, provide unfamiliar vocabulary in written form, on the blackboard, or in a handout.
Here are our teaching strategies for students who are hard of hearing: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teaching-Strategies-for-Deaf-or-Students-Hard-of-Hearing-142578
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and
Here is a link to additional worksheets for students Hard of Hearing or with Deafness: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/My-Products/Category:356858/sort:Item.rating/direction:desc
Click here to follow Stone Soup School and our new products:
Please help us out by .