This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with ADD or ADHD.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with ADD/ADHD. Students with either ADD or ADHD require the use of handouts with visual aids. They should also be provided with a word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Oral instructions should be concise with instructions or demonstrations presented in more than one way.