This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with Physical Disabilities with visual, auditory and color coding prompts.
Students with Physical Disabilities may require assistive computer equipment/software: voice-activated word processing, word prediction, keyboard and/or mouse modification.
Here is a link for teaching strategies:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and