This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students on the Autism Spectrum.
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with Autism. Students on the spectrum need a multi-media approach including: visual images, an auditory reinforcement, a tactile involvement and key words presented in different contexts 3 - 5 times.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and