This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions
Students with Mental Health Conditions require sequential memory tasks, such as spelling, math, with step-by-step instructions. They may be more easily understood by dividing tasks into smaller ones. Students with Medical Conditions also require enlarged printed materials.
Here are links to teaching strategies:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and