This educational resource pack includes: visual, auditory and color coding prompts.
● Informational Text: “ Food Chains ” definitions and examples.
● Modified for students with Visual Impairments: visual, audio and color coding prompts. Students with visual impairments use a combination of vision with their other senses to learn, and they may require adaptations in lighting or the print size, and, in some cases, braille.
Here is a link for teaching strategies for students with Visual Impairments:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
differentiating, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading and Science
● Follow an object, picture, or symbol schedule.
● Organize objects into data displays.
● Organize pictures into data displays including tally charts and graphs.
● Collect information and organize into data displays including tally charts and