3rd April Math Activities, Earth Day Math, Easter Math Craft, April Math Review
What educators are saying
Use these April Math Activities as Morning work, centers, review, homework, sub plans, early finishers - These worksheets can be used in so many ways to enrich your math curriculum.
** SAVE by purchasing the growing bundle.
- April fools Flowers - Identify equivalent fractions and compare fractions
- Gum Ball Math Facts Game - Multiplication facts 1-9
- Showers & Flowers Game - Addition and subtraction within 1,000
- Spring Squares Measurement Puzzle
- Cootie Catchers - Identify fractions and generate equivalent fractions
- Baby Animal Bar Graph
- Egg Sort - multiple-step word problems
- Earth Day Tri-Fold
*** Now includes a QUICK PRINT option.
Print all level 1 or level 2 activities in one click!
**Click on the Preview button to view pictures of each activity included.
Common Core, TEKS & FL B.E.S.T. standards are listed.
Each resource has two different levels focused on the same skill. Look for • and •• to quickly differentiate for your students.
Ways to Use:
These activities can be used in so many ways to supplement your math curriculum.
- Morning Work
- Spiral Review
- Sub Plans
- Early Finishers
Answer keys are provided for easy grading, or to support student self-grading.
Create a reusable center by printing in color, or copy the black and white versions to create quick handouts.
View the Complete Bundles