• This set is for the 1st 9 weeks of the 2017-2018 school year. I intend to upload a new set each 9 weeks this school year.
• This is a completely fillable document, but in order to make it fillable and keep it in one downloadable document, please keep in mind that as you add your own text, the page numbers will change on the table of contents. I highly recommend copying and pasting each week’s plans into a new Word document to edit.
• Each of these plans includes A LOT of prerequisite skills. The plans are not intended to be used with this many skills, as you cannot possibly teach this many in a week or even a year. I included them to make it easier for you to skim over them each week and omit the skills that you will not be working on. This should reduce each plan from about 3 pages to easily 2 once you’re finished.
• This is a working document. It is not intended to be printed out and used as is. You will still need to add your students' IEP goals, specific activities that you will use to teach the concepts, and edit down the prerequisite skills that you will not be teaching that week.
• Information in these plans is sourced from the T.E.A. (Texas Education Agency) website, and the links are provided on the lesson plans.
The purpose of this is to save you some time, so I really hope you find this resource useful.
Thank you for purchasing my product! Click to follow my store, and visit my blog at www.teachers42morrow.com for special needs classroom ideas.
*REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR TPT SUPER-TEACHER POINTS!
Key words: Special Education, special education teacher, special education team, behavior, testing, inclusion, CSE, IEP, BIP, testing accommodations, modifications, behavior chart, behavior intervention plan, Committee on Special Education, Individualized Education Plan, sticker chart, student information, related services, speech therapy, occupational therapy, inclusion, physical therapy, classroom management, behavior management, light system, co-teaching, coteaching, co teaching, inclusion, goals, goal setting, progress monitoring, functional behavior assessment, functional behavior analysis, FBA, paraprofessional, teaching assistant, teacher aide, TA, paraeducator