3rd Grade Addition and Subtraction TEKS Exit Slips * Exit Tickets
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything you need to assess the standards of 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes 3rd Grade TEKS based Math Exit Slips, and all of the questions are STAAR formatted and aligned. These exit slips or exit tickets, allow you to get a snapshot of students’ understandingPrice $26.40Original Price $32.00Save $5.60
- Everything you need for a TEKS centered 3rd grade addition and subtraction unit! Your students will enjoy practicing addition and subtraction word problems, 3 digit addition and subtraction with regrouping, estimation, counting coins, and the properties of addition with all of the engaging activitiPrice $26.25Original Price $52.50Save $26.25
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $160.50Original Price $321.00Save $160.50
This set of Exit Slips covers of the : 3.4A, 3.4B, 3.4C and 3.5A, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions. Exit Slips, also called exit tickets, allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an . This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an editable student check-off sheet to track performance.
- 3.4A: solve 1-step and 2-step addition and subtraction problems within 1,000
- 3.5A: represent 1-step and 2-step problems involving addition and subtraction of whole numbers to 1,000 using pictorial models, number lines, and equations
- 3.4B: round to the nearest 10 or 100 or use compatible numbers to estimate solutions to addition and subtraction problems
- 3.4C: determine the value of a collection of coins and bills
There are a , and a that is sure to impress your administrator. :)
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
These exit slips are part of a bundle with exit slips for all of the 3rd grade math TEKS: All 3rd Grade Math TEKS Exit Slips Bundle