3rd Grade Attributes of Shapes Lessons, Practice, Math Mats & Exit Tickets
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Save $189 when you purchase this complete bundle!Our 3rd Grade Guided Math Curriculum includes 126 editable step-by-step lessons! This curriculum provides 5 major components of a workshop model: Step-by Step Math Mini-Lessons, hands-on activities, independent practice, exit tickets, and assessments.Price $189.00Original Price $378.00Save $189.00
- The 3rd Graded Guided Math Curriculum addresses all of the 3rd grade geometry standards. Save 40% when you purchase Unit 7. If you purchase individually, this unit has a value of $21.Mini-unit 1 includes in-depth exploration of flat (2 dimensional) shapes, polygons and their attributes, and categoriPrice $12.60Original Price $21.00Save $8.40
This Attributes of Shapes Mini-unit includes both print & digital resources that will save you time as you plan your guided math lessons!
Lesson 1 - Attributes of Polygons
Lesson 2 - Attributes of Quadrilaterals
Lesson 3 - Sorting & Classifying Quadrilaterals
Lesson 4 - Attributes of Solid Shapes (3D)
This Mini-Unit is fun, with ample opportunity to sort shapes in an increasing specific manner over the course of the 4 lessons. Two lessons are devoted to quadrilaterals so that students can develop the academic vocabulary needed to discuss attributes of quadrilaterals, compare and contrast quadrilaterals, and sort them based on geometric attributes.
Lesson 4 is a Teks-specific lesson about the attributes of solid shapes, which is highly recommended for Common Core teachers, as well, if you have time to fit it in!
Each lesson includes the following:
- PowerPoint Lesson: Bright, engaging digital lessons introduce and model each concept, including interactive questions and error analysis tasks to check understanding. (editable text)
- Math Mat & Task Cards: Task cards guide students through hands-on activities designed to reinforce the concepts introduced in the Mini-Lesson. (editable questions)
- Practice Pages: Perfect for in-class practice or homework, these activities provide plenty of support, but ask students to start demonstrating their understanding more independently.
- Exit Tickets provide a brief snapshot of student understanding for you at the end of each math block. (editable text)
- Quick Check (lessons 1-4 quiz with editable questions)
- All digital options'
> Read more about this mini unit & view pictures over at the blog.
TEKs: 3.6A, 3.6B, 3.6E, 3.6C, 3.3F, 3.3G
Purchase each 3rd Grade Guided Math Unit:
>> Unit 1: Multiplication & Division
>> Unit 2: Place Value
>> Unit 3: Addition & Subtraction
>> Unit 4: Fractions
>> Unit 5: Measurement
>> Unit 6: Graphing
>> Unit 7: Geometry
>> Unit 8: Personal Financial Literacy