This Third Grade Lapbook will make a great interactive project for your students as they share their first experiences in 3rd Grade! The lapbook makes a fun activity during the first few weeks of school and a colorful, informative display for Open House!
The number 3 is the focus of all of the activities and is used to help third graders share fun facts about themselves, create goals, write class expectations, and more!
The following is included with this resource:
1. A lapbook title page (4 boy and girl selections and a title page with a blank space for students to illustrate themselves)
2. “Fun Facts About Me” Pocket, which includes three cards for students to write 3 interesting facts about themselves
3. Things I Love About 3rd Grade Pocket (3 heart shaped cards for students to write what they love about 3rd Grade)
4. Three Goals for 3rd Grade Mini-Book (boy and girl versions)
5. Three 3rd Grade Activities foldable
6. 3rd Grade Expectations mini-booklet
7. Three things I learned about my teacher page
8. Three Classmates I Know flip flap book
Check out more Back to School Lapbooks here!
4th Grade Back to School Lapbook
5th Grade Back to School Lapbook
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, I hope you decide to leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~