Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Christmas math worksheets & activities in this 3rd grade bundle are packed with opportunities for your students to practice their basic multiplication and grammar skills, all wrapped up in a fun, engaging Christmas package!
Immediately useful, you'll find no fluff or filler in this pack--just standards-based, solid practice in a holiday theme that will engage your kids and build their skills during this busy holiday season!
This bundle includes a variety of activities in 30 different math pages and 10 different Christmas grammar pages.
Teacher feedback on this 3rd Grade Christmas Bundle:
"An absolutely fantastic resource for those few days before Christmas break..."
"Wow, these are perfect. I was excited to see how nicely they followed the common core standards in third grade..."
"This was perfect for my kiddos before the holidays!! Cute, fun and rigorous!!"
This bundle of printables includes 40 pages of third grade skills practice from three fun, engaging Christmas packs:
Ten Christmas Math printables and concepts include:
• rounding to the nearest 10 and nearest 100
• using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
• 3-digit addition and subtraction, with and without regrouping
• area and perimeter using square units
• area and perimeter given side lengths
• solving word problems involving equal groups within 2-step word problems
• interpreting whole number products, using equal groups
• multiplication as repeated addition and using multiplication to solve word problems
• X/÷ fact families
Merry, Merry Multiplication (Christmas Multiplication)
This twenty-page pack focuses largely on MULTIPLICATION concepts and skills, including
• skip counting,
• multiplication within 100,
• 2-step word problems using multiplication, and
• Frames & Arrows using all four operations.
This ten-page pack includes a Christmas-themed blackline student cover page, answer key and ten Christmas-themed printables, covering:
• Silly Sentences: subject/predicate
• Name Those Nouns: common nouns
• Proper Nouns: proper nouns
• Plural Means More Than One: regular and irregular plural nouns
• Does This Belong to You?: singular and plural possessive nouns
• Verbs Take Action: verbs
• Connect the Verbs: regular and irregular present & past tense verbs
• Ellie's Christmas Tradition: pronouns
• Describe It: adjectives and comparative adjectives
• Adverbs, Adverbs, Adverbs: adverbs
The printables in this money-saving BUNDLE are available for purchase separately:
You may also be interested in these fun, Common Core-aligned Christmas resources:
…Or, these Grade 3 CCSS-aligned math products:
© Kiki's Classroom