Students in third grade must first learn the correct terminology required by Common Core math standards before they can begin to problem solve. This non-illustrated Word Wall Set has so many ways to use it in your classroom. This set covers All Major Math Common Core Standards Terminology!
This set is perfect for word walls, focus boards, student games, and it will be your go to Math Resource all year.
• Two word cards per page in black and white theme
• 120 Common Core Math Words
• Copy on Color Card Stock for a Brighter Display
• Blank Cards for Adding Words
SOME of the MAJOR TOPICS this Set Includes:
• metric system
• properties of addition and multiplication
These cards can be used in so many ways!
• Hung on Math Focus Wall
• Have students Illustrate cards
• add Begin to one card, and end to one card, and play I have... Who has..?
Other Math products you may find useful can be found by clicking on the links below.
MATH LOGIC TASKS COMMON CORE ALIGNED
3rd GRADE COMMON CORE MATH UNIT
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at
Please be sure and share anything you you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL FREEBIES just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!