The 3rd Grade Common Core Measurement and Data Assessment with Student Study Guide provides an excellent way to assess your students for your Measurement Unit!
The assessment covers all of the measurement and data standards according to the 3rd grade common core standards. The assessment consists of 34 multiple choice questions that go beyond basic recall AND 1 higher level thinking open ended response question.
You will get the 35 question assessment, answer key, and a 4 page student study guide with this product!
The 3rd Grade Common Core Measurement and Data Test covers the following topics:
- Measuring to the nearest whole, half, and quarter of an inch
- Solving problems with measuring using whole, half, and quarter of an inch
- Measuring in inches where an object is placed in the middle of a ruler
- Measuring Volume using liters
- Solving word problems using liters
- Measuring Mass using grams and kilograms
- Solving word problems using kilograms
- Finding the area using square units
- Finding the perimeter using square units
- Finding the area using measurements
- Finding the perimeter using measurements
- Solving to find the length of an unknown side given the area and/or perimeter
- Solving problems comparing areas and perimeter of 2 shapes
- Solving word problems about area
- Telling Time
- Elapsed Time given the start and finish time
- Solving word problems about elapsed time
- Understanding and interpreting data on a line plot, bar graph, and pictograph
***Be sure you "follow me" so that you get an email each time I add a new product listing. All new products are listed at 50% off OR FREE for the first 48 hours they are listed!***