Also included in
- ********You must have a Google™ account to download this PDF product, HOWEVER, You can still download the PDF to use on your platform********These products are for PDF sharing with your students via Google Slides™ to keep, track, and create their own Interactive Notebook at home. It has been request$27.44$49.00Save $21.56
- 16 Resources ALL 5 STARS all your 3rd Grade Needs!!!PLEASE CLICK ON EACH RESOURCE TO SEE PREVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASINGAll units Common Core Aligned.Whole year instruction including summer review unit.Questions, Click here to contact "247Teacher".$103.20$207.96Save $104.76
5 Stars "Great interactive notebook! My kids got really used to using the pages"-Megan R.
5 Stars "One of the best interactive bundles I've found"- Michele H.
5 Stars "My students love interactive notebooks - this keeps them very engaged with our reading lesson."- Celia M.
5 Stars "Such a great resource. I love all the activities. All of these interactive pages are both kid friendly but serve as such a great review for the skills too. This will be a great addition to our Wonders resources!"- Happily Ever Teaching (TpT Seller)
but you are free to create a Google Slides, Doc, etc. with it. This product is for PDF sharing with your students via Google Slides™ to keep, track, and create their own Interactive Notebook at home. It has been requested by many teachers to put it on Google so they can share it for Distance Learning. Questions contact email@example.com
All standards for reading are addressed! The research behind "Interactive Notebooks" supports implementation in the classroom as it is proven that students will refer to the notebook as an anchor. The instructional practice by the teacher to support the promise to cover Common Core standards utilizing this researched based strategy proves fruitful for your students, parents and administrators. The benefits from implementing Interactive Notebooks in your classroom include a place for students to organize standards and the value student ownership of the tool. You, as the teacher, have a way to reach multiple intelligences by implementing a readers notebook in your classroom.
Product Updated to include Bonus Items:
The tools presented in this notebook cover the following skills.
- RL.3.1 Asking and Answering Questions
- RL.3.2 Genres: Folktales, Fables, and Myths with morals and lessons. * Retelling and recounting stories.
- RL.3.3 Describing characters with specific differentiation for feelings and traits.
- RL.3.4 Using context clues. Literal and Non-literal foldables to focus on idioms
- RL.3.5 Refer to stories, dramas and poems
- RL.3.6 Point of view and perspective
- RL.3.7 Illustrations: To focus on the mood, setting, details and characters.
- RL.3.9 Compare and contrast also with specific focuses on theme and plot
- RL.3.10 Comprehension with tools to record literature.
- RI.3.1 Ask and Answer Questions to cite text evidence with text dependent questions.
- RI.3.2 Main Idea and details to focus on citing evidence to prove the main idea using details to include stated and implied main ideas also with factual and sensory details.
- RI.3.3 Focus on types of texts to include historical, scientific and technical
- RI.3.4 Words and phrases to include context clues, dictionary and strategies.
- RI.3.5 Text features to focus on three types of features such as navigators, types of print and visual features.
- RI.3.6 Point of view demonstrating differentiation between the author and the reader.
- RI.3.7 Illustrations to include photographs, maps and diagrams
- RI.3.8 Text Structure with focus on Compare & Contrast, Cause & Effect and Sequence.
- RI.3.9 Compare and contrast main points and key details
- RI.3.10 Informational Text comprehension
- RF.3.3a Common prefixes and suffixes
- RF.3.3b Latin suffixes Note: Verbiage is derived from Appendix A of the CCSS.
- RF.3.3c Multisyllable Words Note: Verbiage derived from Appendix A of the CCSS.
- RF.3.3d Irregular spelled words
- RF.3.4a Purpose and understanding with a focus on text connections
- RF.3.4b Fluency
- RF.3.4c Confirmation check
The tools presented in this product will serve as useful tools for your current interactive note-booking system. While this product has an abundance of supplies it is not a "one-stop" shop as we all have extra goodies that are our own to insert into our notebooks.
Also take into consideration that the foldables and flap books can serve as standalone curriculum enhancers of common core.
Also included: Tabs, Dividers and Table of Contents for each strand.
Click for 4 STAR INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS BUNDLE Discounted Multiple Grades!
Original works of
© 24/7 Teacher
Please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing!
For more on Text Coding, Text Structures, and Close Reading of Informational Texts.
Click here to see my Interactive Notebook for Informational Text, Text Structures, and Close Reads.
Click here to see my Monthly Close Reading Units.
"Helping your children become text-dependent!"
Each monthly unit has history, biographies, science topics, holidays, and more!
Designed for Close Reading: Other uses includehomework, social studies, or science.
Text dependent questions are designed for text evidence responses!
Each passage is written at FOUR levels. From first to fifth!
Each passage has five or more activities. Use for guided reading!
Each passage can be used as week-long homework!
Click here to check out my Monthly Close Reading Club!
Click below to see each individual unit in the file.
Click below to see more of each individual unit in the file.
Click here for the January Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the February Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the March Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the April Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the May Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the June Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the August Close Reading Unit. 10 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the September Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the October Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the November Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click here for the December Close Reading Unit. 20 passages: EACH Written at FOUR levels.
Click the green links to see the titles included in each unit.
Click here to follow on FB for exclusive Facebook Only FREEBIES!
Click here to follow on Pinterest!
All informational texts are original. Literature or fiction pieces are either original pieces written by Harrod or retellings by me from public domain. Original pieces are the copyrighted works of Joe Harrod, operating under the umbrella entity of 247 Teacher LLC.
All rights reserved by 247 Teacher. This product may not be distributed digitally such as through any usb flash drive or mass storage device. Under no circumstance can this product be uploaded to any cyber sharing platform such as a server, drive, network, wiki, or digital cloud storage unless approved by 247 Teacher LLC. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Thank you for recognizing my hard work and directing your colleagues to my store.