Also included in
- Our 3rd Grade Place Value Unit takes 2nd and 4th grade place value skills and addresses them with 3rd grade level numbers!Save 40% when you purchase Unit 2. If you purchase individually, this unit has a value of $48.This unit includes 16 individual lessons with hands-on activities and independent p$28.80$48.00Save $19.20
- Save $189 when you purchase this complete bundle!Our 3rd Grade Guided Math Curriculum includes 126 editable step-by-step lessons! This curriculum provides 5 major components of a workshop model: Step-by Step Math Mini-Lessons, hands-on activities, independent practice, exit tickets, and assessments.$189.00$378.00Save $189.00
This Comparing and Ordering Numbers Mini-unit includes both print & digital resources perfect for use with a guided math model.
2nd and 4th grade place value skills are addressed with 3rd grade level numbers.
- 3.1 Comparing 4 Digit Numbers
- 3.2 Ordering 4 Digit Numbers
- 3.3 Comparing 4 & 5 Digit Numbers
- 3.4 Ordering 4 & 5 Digit Numbers
EACH LESSON INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- PowerPoint Lesson: Bright, engaging digital lessons introduce and model each concept, including interactive questions and error analysis tasks to check understanding. (editable text)
- Math Mat & Task Cards: Task cards guide students through hands-on activities designed to reinforce the concepts introduced in the Mini-Lesson. (editable questions)
- Practice Pages: Perfect for in-class practice or homework, these activities provide plenty of support, but ask students to start demonstrating their understanding more independently.
- Exit Tickets provide a brief snapshot of student understanding for you at the end of each math block. (editable text)
- Quick Check (lessons 1-4 quiz with editable questions)
- All digital options
Purchase each 3rd Grade Guided Math Unit:
>> Unit 1: Multiplication & Division
>> Unit 2: Place Value
>> Unit 3: Addition & Subtraction
>> Unit 4: Purchase the Fractions