3rd Grade Context Clues Task Cards Print & Digital with Audio Support - Bundle
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Looking for an engaging context clues activity? This 3rd grade context clues task cards growing bundle will have you covered all year. Your students will love using context clues, prefixes & suffixes, synonyms & antonyms, homophones, and multiple meaning words with these fun and relatable context clues task cards.
All context clues task card sets are printable and digitally compatible with Google Slides™, Boom Cards™, Seesaw™, and Easel by TpT™.
Need differentiated practice? Two ways of digitally providing your students with ⭐oral admin⭐ are included so everyone can enjoy this context clues activity. No more running around the room trying to provide accommodations!
⭐ Context Clues Task Cards Sets Already Included:
- Context Clues
- Multiple Meaning Words (Homonyms)
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Figurative Language
- Context Clues - Fall Edition
- Context Clues - Halloween Edition
- Context Clues - Thanksgiving Edition
- Prefixes & Suffixes - Christmas Edition
- Context Clues - Winter Edition
- Context Clues - Valentine's Day Edition
- Context Clues - Spring Edition
⭐ To Be Added as the Bundle Grows:
- Summer Edition Context Clues - To be added in April
- Back to School Context Clues - To be added in May
⭐ All sets labeled as “context clues” include practice with using context clues, synonyms & antonyms, prefixes & suffixes, and multiple meaning words.
** This is a growing bundle. Buying it as it grows will give you access to all the products upon their completion at the current price. The final price of this bundle in May will be $29.99. **
What You'll Get with Each Set of Context Clues Task Cards:
- 24 Context Clues Task Cards (color and black & white versions)
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
✅ Digital Options:
- Boom Cards ⭐ with AND without Optional Oral Admin⭐ - These context clues BOOM Cards provide optional oral administration of each question and answer choice. Play them on Smart Boards, computers, and tablets.S/a> for one of these sets to try them out! Not interested in the oral admin component? No worries. There's a version without it as well.
- Google Slides⭐ with AND without Oral Admin⭐ - Be sure to check out the link in the preview(s) to a free playable card.
- Easel Activity on Teachers Pay Teachers
⭐ Fun Ways to Use These 3rd Grade Context Clues Task Cards:
- Add any of the formats included to your literacy stations.
- Using context clues is extra fun when you pair the printable task cards with a board game!
- Or, make it a whole-class context clues activity by turning them into a scoot or a quiz, quiz, trade activity.
- Use it as an early finisher.
- Use one card each morning for morning work. You'll get 24 days of context clues practice at the beginning of each class!
- Leave it as a game for a sub to play during small group time.
- Project the Google Slides™ (or download it as a PowerPoint) and have fun using context clues as a whole group review game.
⭐ Check out the preview(s) to learn more about each of the 3rd grade context clues task cards!
LA.3.3B, 3.3C, 3.3D
LA.4.3B, 4.3C, 4.3D
CCRA.L.4, RF.3.3a, L.3.4, L.3.4a, L.3.4b
CCRA.L.4, RF.4.3a, L.4.4, L.4.4a, L.4.5c
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.C/a> to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions about this context clues activity!
❤ Laura Heinen
Copyright © Cultivating Critical Readers, LLC.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this context clues activity.
Important Information About Boom Learning℠
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details:h/a>.