Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Division Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for 3rd Grade math.
Who has a taste for division? After playing this game, everyone will! Your students will have a blast (and they might get a little hungry) competing against each other in this fun game! They will prove their division knowledge by answering common core related questions to advance on a DELICIOUS- themed game board! And, if they land on a Wild Card space, who knows what will happen?! This game will definitely keep your students’ engaged, keep their division skills sharp, and is perfect for small group review throughout the year.
The following topics are covered in this game:
- Interpret whole number quotients of whole numbers (partitioning objects into equal shares)
- Recognizing division as the inverse of multiplication
- Understanding pictorial models of division
- Understanding that division is repeated subtraction
- Understanding division as an unknown-factor problem
- Understanding multiplication and division fact families
This product contains 45 pages which include:
- Game Set-Up and Rules
- A Perfectly-Sized Creative and Brightly Colored Game Board
- 72 – Common Core Supported Game Cards (with Answer Key)
- 72 – Wild Card Questions (with Answer Key)
- Student Answer Sheets and More!
If you are interested in this game, Mathtastic has MANY other great division games that may interest you. Each game focuses on practicing specific division skills in a fun and interactive way...plus, you can get them all at a FANTASTIC price! Click on the division bundle link below to check it out:
Mathtastic's 3rd Grade Division Games MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!