Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Level On Differentiated Math Tasks are ready to print math tasks with high interest topics. The questions build in complexity and are tiered so you can differentiate your classroom based on student ability.
How is this resource differentiated?
There are 3 printables of questions. Each page represents a level. Look for different icons at the top right corner of each page. They are meant to be discrete so students don’t know they have a different set of questions.
BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
- Saves you valuable time- no more piecing together resources
- Low prep- just print and go
- Differentiate to 3 ability levels at once
- Symmetry in your instruction- all 3 levels share a common passage and layout
HOW CAN I USE THIS RESOURCE?
- Unit review/ standard review
- Math Test Prep
- Classroom/ extra practice
- Math rotations
- PBL assignments
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE?
– Each one of our Level On Differentiated Math Tasks starts with an introduction about a particular topic. These topics were selected based on student interest and are appropriate for the grade level the math curriculum is connected to. EVERY student gets this page despite which set of questions they are assigned to.
– Pick and choose which pages each student should complete. There are 3 pages that each have 10 questions each. All questions are written with conceptual understanding in mind. They are meant to stretch student thinking.
ready to print answer keys
Standards and topics covered in this Level On Math Task:
Number and Operation in Base Ten
- 3.NBT.1 - Place value concepts
- 3.NBT.2 - Adding & subtracting whole numbers
- 3.NBT.3 - Multiplying numbers
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- 3.OA.1 - Interpreting products of whole numbers
- 3.OA.2 – Interpreting quotients of whole numbers
- 3.OA.3 – Use multiplication and division to solve word problems
- 3.OA.4 – Determining unknown numbers in a multiplication or division equation
- 3.OA.5 – Apply properties of operations to multiply and divide
- 3.OA.6 – Understand division as an unknown-factor problem
- 3.OA.7 – Fluently multiply and divide within 100
- 3.OA.8 – Solve two-step word problems using the four operations
- 3.OA.9 – Understanding patterns on a multiplication chart
Number and Operation - Fractions
- 3.NF.1 – Understanding fractions
- 3.NF.2 – Understanding fractions on number lines
- 3.NF.3 – Equivalent fractions and comparting fractions
Measurement and Data
- 3.MD.1 – Understanding time
- 3.MD.3 – Picture graphs
- 3.MD.4 – Measuring length and using line plots
- 3.MD.5 – Understanding area
- 3.MD.6 - Measuring area
- 3.MD.7 - Relate area to the operations of multiplication and addition.
- 3.MD.8 – Word problems with area and perimeter
➥ 3.G.1 – Understanding and examining shapes
➥ 3.G.2 - Partition shapes into parts with equal areas.