Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Need a FUN way for your kids to review math skills? This math game review bundle covers ALL Common Core standards for the year. It comes in two formats: Google Slides™ and Powerpoint, PLUS students can instantly check their answers.
This bundle contains 13 game packs. Each pack includes a digital game board with questions from 4 categories:
- True or False? - Determine if the answer is true or false
- Pick Two! - Pick the two best answers
- Choose It! - Select the best choice
- Solve It! - Solve a challenging problem
◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉ 4 Resources You Will Also Love ◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉
✔︎ Digital Number of the Day - Digital number sense warm-ups. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ 3rd Grade Mega Centers - Small Group Printable Activities. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ 3rd Digital Centers - Small Group Digital Activities. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ Simplified Math Curriculum - Teach, Practice & Assess all in one. Learn more HERE.
These games can be played with a partner, during a whole group lesson or used as independent practice.
Small-Group/Partner Game: Students answer questions and earn points. The player with the most points wins.
Whole Group Game: Divide your class into teams and facilitate an engaging game with your entire class. Keep track of team points.
Independent Game: One student works through questions and keeps track of their own score at their own pace.
- 13 digital math game packs in both Powerpoint and Google Slides™ formats
- Rigorous, standards-aligned questions
- Answer slides embedded for self-checking
- Video and printable directions on how to play
- Step-by-step photo directions on how to assign work in Google Classroom™
- Recording and Scoring Sheets for independent practice and partner work
- Addition within 1000
- Area and Perimeter
- Division within 100
- Elapsed Time
- Fractions: Understanding, Comparing, and Equivalence
- Measurement and Graphing
- Multiples of 10
- Multiplication within 100
- Place Value and Comparing Numbers
- Subtraction within 1000
- Word Problems and Arithmetic Patterns
- saves you precious planning time because it’s done for you
- provides an easy AND fun way to review important skills in an engaging game format
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- gives students the opportunity to self-check their answers
- is the perfect solution during centers or independent practice due to the simple setup
- Independent Practice
- Partner Practice
- Math Review
- Distance Learning
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work