If your school requires Proficiency Scales, Standards Based Grading, or evaluates based on Marzano Framework, this product will save you weeks of work! These pages present Learning Goals and Scales with concrete problems to prove mastery at every level. These Leveled posters create a clear goal for you and your students. They perfectly support a growth mindset model, and make differentiation planning easy! These posters are fully aligned to Common Core and most states' standards. These posters make great bulletin boards or anchor charts. Download the FREE PREVIEW to try for yourself!
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
* PDF version for printing.
* This document is strictly aligned to the original Common Core and the content is NOT EDITABLE. Blank editable pages are included to write your own with graphics.
Download the FREE PREVIEW Posters to try in your classroom. This resource presents a complete set of ELA standards which include color and black/white posters. These posters are ideal for anyone in a state or district that uses the original or slightly modified Common Core standards.
This is how Marzano Proficiency Scales work: proficiency in each standard is represented by a score of 3. A score of 4 indicates an advanced knowledge of the skill, usually above grade level. The learning goals assigned to scores of 2 and 1, are either derived from sub-skills of the standard, or from the background knowledge of earlier grade levels. Students will be amazed by their progress by the end of the year! Resources such as Bloom's and Marzano's Taxonomy were also used to create the scales. Visit Mrs. L's website for a short video explaining how scales for Math and ELA were designed. (Look for "Marzano Posters" under the RESOURCES tab.)
Help your students, families, and administrators SEE what they already know, and where the standard is leading them!
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
* PDF version for printing, or assigned through Google Classroom with TPTs DIGITAL ACTIVITY feature.
1. One color poster with learning goals and scale for every standard (RL, RI, RF, W, SL, and L), , including 6+1 Traits of Writing.
2. One black & white poster with learning goals and scale for every standard (RL, RI, RF, W, SL, and L), including 6+1 Traits of Writing.
3. Five editable blank color posters, one for each domain if you’d like to write your own learning goals for the scale with your students.
4. Five editable blank black & white posters, one for each domain.
This document is strictly aligned to the original Common Core and the content is NOT EDITABLE. However there are BLANK pages that may be edited to create your own scales with the same colors and graphics.
For directions on editing the pages in your pdf. document. CLICK HERE
For more information on using Marzano Scales, visit
* This document is strictly aligned to the original Common Core and the content is NOT EDITABLE.
For an EDITABLE version of the complete document follow this link...