3rd Grade FINANCIAL LITERACY Exit Slips * Exit Tickets
Also included in
- Everything you need to assess the standards of 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes 3rd Grade TEKS based Math Exit Slips, and all of the questions are STAAR formatted and aligned. These exit slips or exit tickets, allow you to get a snapshot of students’ understandingPrice $26.40Original Price $32.00Save $5.60
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $160.50Original Price $321.00Save $160.50
This set of Exit Slips covers of the 3rd grade : 3.9A, 3.9B, 3.9C, 3.9D, 3.9E, & 3.9F, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions. Exit Slips, also called exit tickets, allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention. This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an editable student check-off sheet to track performance.
- 3.9A: Connection between Human Capital/Labor and Income
- 3.9B: Explain how Availability & Scarcity of Resources Impacts Cost
- 3.9C: Identify the Costs & Benefits of Planned vs. Unplanned Expenses
- 3.9D: Explain why Credit is used and that Borrowers pay Lenders Interest
- 3.9E: List Reasons to Save and Benefits of a Savings Plan
- 3.9F: Identify decisions involving Income, Spending, Saving & Giving
There are a , and a that is sure to impress your administrator. :)
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.