Engage your students with challenging, hands-on fraction activities. Through guided practice and partner games, these materials will supplement your math curriculum and add interest to and deeper understanding of your lessons.
All activities are aligned to the Third Grade Common Core State Standards and are both student and teacher-friendly. Print and go with no laminating, very little cutting, and no wasting of paper.
This packet includes 15 challenging fraction activities for 3rd grade:
* Benchmark fraction sort
* Benchmark fraction sort 2
* Fractions of a set museum
* Draw and compare fraction book
* Comparing fractions on a number line partner activity
* Comparing denominators dice game
* Comparing fraction scramble
* Equivalent fractions mingle
* Sharing fractions equally
* Measuring with fraction bars
* Fractions of an inch cut and order
* Fractions as whole numbers mystery chart
* Fractions as whole numbers on a number line dry erase
* Equal areas and fraction memory
* Equal areas and fractions
Let me know if you would like to purchase a single item, separate from the packet.
And, as always - please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to explain, correct a mistake, or help!
Thanks for rating my product and ENJOY!
You may also like:
Math Activities BundleArea & Perimeter ActivitiesAddition & Subtraction ActivitiesGeometry ActivitiesPlace Value & Rounding ActivitiesMultiplication & Division ActivitiesMultiplication Models Cut and PasteMultiplication Number Searches