This product features two files: a five-page study guide and a four-page test covering the topic of fractions. Question types are varied and include:
- naming/modeling fractions
- naming/modeling mixed and improper fractions
- naming fractions on a number line (proper and mixed)
- adding and subtracting fractions (with common denominators)
- comparing fractions (like and unlike denominators)
The study guide includes 45 questions that are open-ended (no choices) and includes an answer key.
The test includes 32 questions that are (mostly) multiple choice questions. Test questions are designed to meet the increased rigor of 3rd grade standards.