Also included in
- DIGITAL PDF AND PRINTABLES: Second and third grade elementary teachers will download printable math and literacy task cards and worksheets for their classroom. This bundle was created to give teachers a sampling of some of the resources available from this store at these grade levels. We hope this b$11.20$16.00Save $4.80
- DIGITAL PDF AND PRINTABLES: In this 3rd grade math bundle, you will download fraction activities to reinforce basic fractions on a number line concepts, including equivalent fraction, improper fraction, mixed numbers, and more! Please click on the PREVIEW for clickable links to each product included$19.95$28.50Save $8.55
- DIGITAL PDF AND PRINTABLE: Teachers will download a huge math bundle of fraction task cards, worksheets and activities. There are 10 sets of task cards (300 task cards), 2 worksheet packets and an interactive notebook activity.** DIGITAL COMPATIBLE: Through TpT Digital Activities, this product conta$28.95$50.50Save $21.55
DIGITAL AND PRINT: You will download 30 fractions on a number line task cards to use as games or activities in your lesson plans or math centers. They work will for 3rd grade students.
** DIGITAL COMPATIBLE: Through TpT Digital Activities, this product contains an INTERACTIVE PDF with answer boxes added. You will also be able to annotate and customize it for your distance learning needs. Underlying content is not editable. Your students will complete the digital PDF and submit it to you for review via Google classroom.
Click HERE for FREE at home distance learning game ideas with printable task cards.
The first 15 task cards are easier with more data given to the students.
The last 15 cards of more difficult with less data to solve the missing fraction.
On April 6, 2019, Heather S. said:
"Great for addressing number line misconceptions! My kids had many “ohhhhhh!” Moments when doing these."
On August 2, 2018, Kayla A. said:
"Really loved these task cards on fractions! The questions go from basic to more challenging and is easy to assemble and print for student use! Thanks!"
A student response form and answer key are included.
CCSS.Math.Content.3.NF.A.2 is the Common Core 3rd grade math standard for your lesson plans.
What else do you have?
Click HERE to go back to our store homepage and browse the categories on the left.
- Click HERE to let me know what grade level you teach, so I can give you more resources relevant to you.
- Click on the ★ above to follow our store. You will avoid FOMO and will receive TpT email notifications of new products and freebies listed. (Don't google it...it means "Fear of Missing Out")
- Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products! Who doesn't love a discount?
- If your school, grade level, or department wishes to use this product, please purchase an additional license for each teacher at the significantly discounted additional license price when you checkout. Thank you for being honest. ♥
Sharing Isn't Always Caring:
- Remember, you may NOT post any products on school websites or online anywhere because this violates my copyrights and gives away my resources for free. I already offer over 200 freebies, so please don't add to it.
Single Buyer Use Only:
- All products are for single buyer use only and not for commercial use. I know I've already mentioned it, but I super duper appreciate you protecting my work.
- In appreciation, click HERE to let me know what grade level you teach. I will give you a freebie and more resources appropriate for YOUR students.
Thank you for visiting our store and for all you do for kids! You are appreciated!
~ Shelly Anton
~ Promoting Success for You and Your Students!