3rd Grade Geometry TEKS Exit Slips * Exit Tickets
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything you need to assess the standards of 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes 3rd Grade TEKS based Math Exit Slips, and all of the questions are STAAR formatted and aligned. These exit slips or exit tickets, allow you to get a snapshot of students’ understandingPrice $26.40Original Price $32.00Save $5.60
- Everything you need for a TEKS centered 3rd grade geometry unit! Your students will enjoy classifying quadrilaterals and polygons with all of the engaging activities included in this unit! All of the worksheets, printables, games, digital activities, and task cards are designed with STAAR testingPrice $18.50Original Price $27.50Save $9.00
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $160.50Original Price $321.00Save $160.50
These exit tickets give you a and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention. This set covers the : 3.6A, 3.6B & 3.6E, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions.
This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an editable student check-off sheet to track performance.
There are a , and a that is sure to impress your administrator. :)
- 3.6A: Classify & sort 3-D and 2-D figures based on attributes using formal geometric language
- 3.6B: Use attributes to recognize rhombuses, parallelograms, trapezoids, rectangles, and squares as examples of quadrilaterals
- 3.6E: Decompose two congruent two-dimensional figures into parts with equal areas and express the area of each part as a unit fraction of the whole and recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
These exit slips are part of a bundle with exit slips for all of the 3rd grade math TEKS: All 3rd Grade Math TEKS Exit Slips Bundle