- Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with thi$8.05$8.95Save $0.90
- You will love how easy it is to prepare these task cards for your centers, small group work, scoot, read the room, homework, seat work, the possibilities are endless. Your students will enjoy the freedom of task cards while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! Perfect for review$21.84$27.30Save $5.46
- Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games and task cards are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your student$32.88$41.10Save $8.22
- Product Description
You will love how easy it is to prepare these 3rd Grade Go Math 3.1 Equal Groups Task Cards for your class. My students LOVED Task Cards and your students will too! You can dedicate one of your math centers, math workstations, as a task card center. By changing out the skill each week, your students already know the directions for using the task cards. Your students will enjoy the freedom of task cards while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! Students can answer these Equal Groups task cards in your classroom math journals or on the included recording sheets. Perfect for assessment grades for 3rd Grade Go Math Chapter 3!
Once your students are use to the expectations of using task cards, your task card math center can run all year with different skills from a variety of over 700+ of my task cards! Click here to see all my task cards.
When it comes to the ease of prepping these Equal Groups task cards, all pieces are rectangular and easy for you or a parent volunteer to cut on a paper slicer. No need to cut around a cute turkey or round pumpkin task card, just rectangles with graphics that are adorable and eye catching to hold your students' interest!
Equal Groups Task Cards and Recording Sheets includes:
→ 36 Task Cards in color.
→ 36 Task Cards in black and white.
→ 2 Recording Printable Worksheets
→ 2 Answer Key Sheets.
These Equal Groups task cards also include the answer keys, which you can laminate and leave at the center to allow it to be student led, self-checking sheets. In small group lessons you can give each student three to four cards and they can help each other and review more Equal Groups skills by checking the answers that their partner or neighbor answered, keeping everyone involved! Keep your students engaged, alert and on their toes with this one little, cute Equal Groups task cards resource!
This Equal Groups Task Cards Resource is Also Included in the Following Bundles.
Enjoy this 3rd Grade Go Math 3.1 Equal Groups Task Cards in your Math Center!
EQUAL GROUPS TASK CARDS
This 29 Page Task Card Resource Includes:
Page 1 - Task Card Folder Cover
Page 2 - Directions on How to Make Task Cards and Ways to Use Task Card with Your Class.
Page 3 - Matching Math Center Sign saying "Task Cards"
Page 4 - Common Core Poster
Pages 5 to 8 (& Top of Page 9) - Eighteen "Draw Equal Groups" Task Cards
Pages 10 to 13 (& Bottom of Page 9) - Eighteen "Count Equal Groups" Task Cards
Page 14 - Recording Sheet for Task Cards 1 to 18.
Page 15 - Recording Sheet for Task Cards 19 to 36.
Pages 16 to 17 - Answer Keys / Student Self-Checking Pages
Pages 18 to 29 - The entire resource in black and white to save you the cost of colored ink.
Equal Groups Task Cards are Perfect for...
- Remediation and RTI groups
- Substitute teacher folders
- Scoot Game! Keep them all up and moving!
- Math Workstations
- Indoor recess
- Read the Room Game
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Morning Math buckets
- Math centers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Parent Math Nights
- And so much more!
These Task Cards are so easy to prep, it is perfect to give to a parent volunteer who is asking, "How can I help?" or your PTA / PTO volunteer room. It is also terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
>>> Need something great for Multiplication Arrays? Click here to see one of my best sellers, Multiplication Arrays Go Fish, Old Maid and Concentration Center Games. <<<
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas