Also included in
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Third Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all thir$71.73$143.46Save $71.73
These interactive, digital math slides are review ALL third grade math standards.
Prepare students for end of year testing without the ink and wasted paper! Students love the interactive moveable pieces and become comfortable with online testing.
★ SAVE $37.50 when you purchase this Complete Bundle★
Assign these digital activities using Google Classroom or download the PowerPoint version to use with Microsoft Teams.
★ Computer Skills★
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
The following 26 sets of activities are included in this 3rd grade digital math bundle.
★ DIGITAL Math Resources Included★
1. 3.NBT.1 - Rounding - 26 slides
2. 3.NBT.2 - Addition & Subtraction - 17 slides
3. 3.NBT.3 - Multiples of 10 - 16 slides
Multiplication & Division:
4. 3.OA.1 - Multiplication - 25 slides
5. 3.OA.2 - Division - 23 slides
6. 3.OA.3 - Multiplication & Division - 20 slides
7. 3.OA.4 - Missing Numbers in Equations - 20 slides
8. 3.OA.5 - Properties of Operations - 24 slides
9. 3.OA.6 - Division as an Unknown Factor Problem - 20 slides
10. 3.OA.7 - Fluently Multiply and Divide - 23 slides
11. 3.OA.8 - Multi-Step Word Problems - 20 slides
12. 3.OA.9 - Arithmetic Patterns - 20 slides
14. 3.NF.1 - Understanding Fractions - 24 slides
15. 3.NF.2 - Fractions on a Number Lines - 24 slides
16. 3.NF.3 - Equivalent Fractions - 21 slides
17. 3.NF.3 - Comparing Fractions - 24 slides
Measurement & Data:
18. 3.MD.1 - Telling Time and Elapsed Time - 25 slides
19. 3.MD.2 - Mass and Volume - 22 slides
20. 3.MD.3 - Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs - 20 slides
21. 3.MD.4 - Measurement & Line Plots - 22 slides
22. 3.MD.5 & 3.MD.6 - Area Concepts - 20 slides
23. 3.MD.7 - Area Concepts of Rectilinear Figures - 20 slides
24. 3.MD.8 - Perimeter of Polygons - 20 slides
25. 3.G.1 - Classifying Shapes - 29 slides
26. 3.G.2 - Partitioning Shapes - 28 slides
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review