It can be hard to find ways to incorporate the grammar standards into your instruction. This bundle includes options to help you teach the standards in just a few minutes each day. This year-long bundle includes interactive lessons, homework pages, interactive notebook practice, centers, and unit assessments.
This bundle includes a pacing guide to show you which standards are taught in each unit. The units are independent of each other and can be taught out of order.
Unit One (Two Weeks)
- Spoken vs. Written Language and Real-Life Connections
- Capitalization in Titles and Commas in Addresses
Unit Two (Six Weeks)
- Context Clues
- Root Words & Prefixes
- Suffixes & Ending Rules
- Word Families
- Position-Based Spelling
- Syllable Patterns
Unit Three (Five Weeks)
- Reference Materials
- Nouns and Regular Plural Nouns
- Irregular Plural Nouns and Pronouns
- Adjectives and Verbs
Unit Four (Three Weeks)
- Abstract Nouns
Unit Five (Four Weeks)
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Verb Tenses
- Regular and Irregular Verbs
- Subject-Verb Agreement and Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
Unit Six (Four Weeks)
- Literal and Nonliteral Language
- Shades of Meaning
Unit Seven (Four Weeks)
- Word Choice
- Producing Simple Sentences
- Producing Compound Sentences
- Producing Complex Sentences
Unit Eight (One Week)
- Spatial and Temporal Relationships
Unit Nine (End of Year Review)
- No new material is taught in this unit. It includes a 13-page cumulative assessment and seven interactive reviews.
Answer Keys are provided for all unit assessments.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really can't say enough great things about this wonderful resource! It has helped me SO MUCH. Completely standards-based and aligned and also so easy for the students to use.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I love this resource! I have everything that I need for the entire year, and I can easily work the lessons in to my tight schedule!
For more information about what’s included in this 650+ page yearlong bundle, download the preview!
©Thrifty in Third Grade by Cassie Smith
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED