This is Unit 1, a sample of the complete yearlong bundle of weekly word work ELA center activities to use with 3rd grade Journeys 2014 Edition
You can purchase the complete yearlong set of this vocabulary/spelling weekly word work at my TPT store:
You can use this for in class work and/or send home weekly word work sheets for homework. Ensures parents have everything they need to help students learn their spelling and vocabulary.
• Activities can be done with or without the work sheets
• *Means a form of these words appear in the literature
• Each Spelling list includes Challenge Words
• A list of the Common Core State Standards covered in these activities is listed at the end of the yearlong bundle
- ABC order
- Be the teacher (give someone spelling test and grade it)
- Spelling Sentence Madness
- 3*2*1 Write, Spell, Read
- Vocabulary Sentence Madness
- Opinion of a 3rd Grader
- Imagination Station
- Think and Tell
- Vocabulary Word Webs
• Use for language center, partner work, scheduled seat work time and can also use it for early finishers.
• If you don’t want to give so many options just cross off the tasks you don’t want to be an option for that week.
E-mail me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me here and you have my permission to share this product with teachers at your school without purchasing additional licenses:
It is my continual goal to provide resources that are affordable, efficient and effective!