88 pages with 13 activities that focus on the Unit 1A Louisiana's Geography as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
• How does Louisiana’s geography and natural resources impact people?
• Identify the hemispheres in which Louisiana is located
• Locate and label major geographic features of Louisiana on a map
• Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
• Locate specific places on a map using a simple grid system
• Describe the importance of natural resources in Louisiana using maps
This goes hand in hand with Part B
to meet the new scope and sequence.
This is part of 3rd Grade - LA History - Unit 1 Bundle - Louisiana Today