55 pages with 7 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1 the place called Louisiana as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
• Describe characteristics and uses of various types of maps
• Locate various communities and cities in Louisiana using cardinal and intermediate directions
• Differentiate between a town, parish, state, and country in which the student lives using a political map
• Construct an outline map of Louisiana from memory
• Compare and contrast the physical features of various regions of Louisiana
• How does Louisiana’s environment provide for the needs of its people?
This goes hand in hand with Part A
to meet the new scope and sequence.
This is part of 3rd Grade - LA History - Unit 1 Bundle - Louisiana Today