90 pages with 17 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 3 Living in Louisiana as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
• 3.1.2 Explain how technology has changed family and community life in Louisiana over time
• 3.1.4 Compare and contrast state and national historical symbols
• 3.1.5 Categorize landmarks as state and national
• 3.4.6 Distinguish between urban, suburban, and rural communities in Louisiana
• Claim 1 How are different types of communities similar and different?
• Claim 2 How do we see elements of culture in a place?
This is part of 3rd Grade - LA History - Unit 1 Bundle - Louisiana Today