59 pages with 9 activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 1: Events leading to Statehood as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.1.1 Create timelines that identify important events in the history of Louisiana
- 3.1.3 Use distinctive vocabulary to sequence events related to Louisiana history
- 3.1.6 Compare and contrast the influence of cultural groups in Louisiana
- 3.2.1 Explain how major explorers and leaders contributed to the early development of Louisiana
- 3.2.4 Identify cultural elements that have contributed to the state’s heritage
- Claim 1 How did the Louisiana Purchase impact the development of Louisiana?
- Claim 2 How did Louisiana become a state?
The purpose of Part B of this topic is to answer the GLE’s and specific claims