42 pages with 8 activities that focus on the Unit 4 Topic 2: Louisiana’s Government and Citizens as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
- 3.5.1 Explain the difference between rules and law
- 3.5.2 Explain who is responsible for enforcing state and local laws
- 3.5.3 Investigate the major responsibilities of the three branches of local and state government
- 3.5.4 Explain how local and state governments meet the basic needs of society
- 3.5.5 Discuss the powers of local and state officials
- 3.5.6 Compare how government officials at the state and national levels are elected
- 3.6.1 Explain the rights and responsibilities of individuals in making a community and state a better place to live
- 3.6.2 Describe the qualities of a good leader and citizen
- 3.6.3 Describe how a citizen can help solve a local issue
- Claim 1 How is Louisiana’s government similar to and different from the government of the United States?
- Claim 2 How does the government impact citizens?