This packet contains 8 Literacy Menus to be used from September to May in a 3rd Grade classroom and mostly everything you need to run them.
Menus and all student writing materials are included.
This packet follows the TEKS and so does the Social Studies integration in it.
Before considering the purchase of this packet, please consider the following. This packet requires:
1. At least 4 or 5 iPads in the classroom for student use.
2. A subscription to Raz-Kids (it's around $100 per class).
3. Your own reading selections and STAAR practice tests. We used practice tests/selections from our adoption (Treasures).
4. A subscription to Pebblego (Social Studies and Biographies)
Please review the Preview for a table of contents and a Menus at a Glance information table.
These menus have been tested by students in a real classroom. The students were engaged all year and enjoyed the free choice menu each month. With this menu, students will work mainly on vocabulary, comprehension and writing. It has a comprehension section that integrates Social Studies TEKS.
Thank you so much for trying my products,
* Product for a Dual Language Classroom also available