This packet contains 4 adorable third grade journal activities for the month of March. There are a total of 11 problems for students to solve. This is a section from my Monthly Math Journals bundle located in my Tpt Store here.
Each Cut-n-Paste Activity Includes:
* "I Can" Statements
* March-Based Word Problems
* Places for Students to Answer
* Cute Graphics
* Answer Keys with Assembly Guide
Common Core Standards in This Packet:
* 3.OA.3 - Model Quotients (2 word problems; draw 2 pictures)
* 3.NF.3 - Equivalent Fractions and Compare Like Denominators (draw 3 sets; answer 4 problems in fraction form)
* 3.MD.3 - Make a Picture Graph (graph 4 selections with a key of 2)
* 3.MD.4 - Measure to the Nearest Half and Quarter Inch and Line Plots (measure 5 objects; draw line plot)
**MORE MONTHLY INTERACTIVE JOURNALS AVAILABLE**
Please check out the "preview" before buying. It has examples of the worksheets included in this packet.
Thanks for looking! Feel free to check out my blog!