Are you in need of more ways to assess specific reading skills with your students? Do you wish you had more targeted passages to use as pre and post-assessments in your classroom?
This pack of 3rd Grade Math Assessments is perfect for your classroom!
What does this resource include?
- Assessments for every math skill in the common core standards!
- Standards represented include: place value, rounding, addition, subtraction, multiples of 10, representing multiples and quotients, word problems, multiplication and division, fractions, comparing fractions, measuring time, measuring mass, picture graphs, bar graphs, area and perimeter
- Answer keys for most assessments are included
- Assessments list the standard at the top of each page, as well as a student reflection about how confident they feel about the skill, to give you an added piece of data!
- Google Form versions of the assessments are also included in this set!
How could I use this resource?
- Use these skill assessments as pre-assessments before beginning a new unit
- Use them as unit tests after you finish with a standard
- Use them throughout the year and save them in a book to show students at the end of the year all of the things they learned in one school year!
Get started with these skill assessments today, and track your students' growth more effectively!