These games make 3rd grade operations standards so much fun to practice! This 3rd Grade Operations Games Pack contains 18 fun and engaging printable board games to help students to practice 3rd grade addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division standards.
This pack includes 18 DIFFERENTIATED games that cover the following 3rd grade operations skills:
• Estimating Sums Within 1,000
• Adding 2 Numbers Within 1,000
• Adding 3 Numbers Within 1,000
• Adding to Make 1,000
• Determining the Unknown in Addition Problems Within 1,000
• Estimating Differences Within 1,000
• Subtracting Numbers Within 1,000
• Subtracting Across Zeros
• Determining the Unknown in Subtraction Problems Within 1,000
• Multiplication Arrays to Represent Multiplication Facts
• Multiplication Facts in Words
• Multiplying Basic Facts Within 100
• Finding the Unknown in Multiplication Facts
• Multiplying by Multiples of 10
• Pictures to Represent Division Facts
• Division Facts in Words
• Dividing Basic Facts Within 100
• Finding the Unknown in Division Facts
These games are so simple to use
and require very minimal prep
- just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 3rd Grade Operations Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 18 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
These 3rd Grade Operations Games support the following Common Core math standards:
Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each.
Interpret whole-number quotients of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 56 ÷ 8 as the number of objects in each share when 56 objects are partitioned equally into 8 shares, or as a number of shares when 56 objects are partitioned into equal shares of 8 objects each.
Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 × ? = 48, 5 = _ ÷ 3, 6 × 6 = ?
Fluently multiply and divide within 100. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (e.g., 9 × 80, 5 × 60) using strategies based on place value and properties of operations.
Want to learn more about the games included?
Check out the preview file above.
If you enjoyed these 3rd grade games,
you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 3rd grade game packs:
3rd Grade Place Value Games Pack
3rd Grade Fractions Games Pack
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Brainium Addition and Subtraction Board Game
Adding Numbers Within 1,000 Board Game
Subtracting Numbers Within 1,000 Board Game
Adding Multi-Digit Whole Numbers Bump Games
Subtracting Multi-Digit Whole Numbers Bump Games
Multiplying by Multiples of 10 Board Game
Multiplication Concepts Board Game
Multiplication "Squares" Game
Division "Squares" Game
Division Concepts Board Game
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License