Also included in
- Motivate your students with these NO-PREP games! This huge bundle includes 77 engaging games, which are perfect for practicing 3rd grade math standards throughout the entire school year. These games are perfect for small groups and centers, or can even be used as informal assessment tools!Best of al$24.75$29.00Save $4.25
These games make 3rd grade measurement and data standards so much fun to practice! This 3rd Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack contains 21 fun and engaging printable board games to help students to practice telling time, elapsed time, measurement units, graphs, area, perimeter, and more!
This pack includes 21 ENGAGING games that cover the following 3rd grade measurement and data skills:
• Telling time to the nearest minute
• Determining the time elapsed between start and end time
• Determine the start or end time when given the time elapsed
• Solving problems with time intervals
All elapsed time problems are within the same hour.
• Estimating the mass of common objects in grams and kilograms
• Estimating the liquid volume of common objects in milliliters and liters
• Reading the mass of an object on a scale
• Reading the volume of liquid in a container with measurement labels
• Solving one-step word problems for mass and liquid volume
• Measuring to the nearest half inch
• Measuring to the nearest quarter inch
• Interpreting picture graphs
• Interpreting bar graphs
• Interpreting line plots with fractional units
Perimeter and Area:
• Calculating the perimeter of a polygon
• Calculating the perimeter of a rectangle when given its length and width
• Finding the missing side length when given the perimeter of the figure
• Calculating the area of a rectangle on a grid
• Calculating the area of a rectangle when given its length and width (with image)
• Calculating the area of a rectangle when given its length and width (no image)
• Calculating the area of multiple rectangles combined into one figure
These games are so simple to use and require very minimal prep - just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 3rd Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 21 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included? Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$ by buying this math games pack as part of this discounted
If you enjoyed these 3rd grade games, you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 3rd grade game packs:
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.