Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for quality, standards based guided math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless bundle is specifically made for third grade students to review all 3rd grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-based
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking to differentiate instruction
★ DIGITAL Math Resource Included★
ALL NBT, OA, NF, MD, and G Math Standards (2 files per standard)
- 3.NBT.1 - Rounding - 26 slides
- 3.NBT.2 - Addition & Subtraction - 17 slides
- 3.NBT.3 - Multiples of 10 - 16 slides
- 3.OA.1 - Multiplication - 25 slides
- 3.OA.2 - Division - 23 slides
- 3.OA.3 - Multiplication & Division - 20 slides
- 3.OA.4 - Missing Numbers in Equations - 20 slides
- 3.OA.5 - Properties of Operations - 24 slides
- 3.OA.6 - Division as an Unknown Factor Problem - 20 slides
- 3.OA.7 - Fluently Multiply and Divide - 23 slides
- 3.OA.8 - Multi-Step Word Problems - 20 slides
- 3.OA.9 - Arithmetic Patterns - 20 slides
- 3.NF.1 - Understanding Fractions - 24 slides
- 3.NF.2 - Fractions on a Number Lines - 24 slides
- 3.NF.3 - Equivalent Fractions - 21 slides
- 3.NF.3 - Comparing Fractions - 24 slides
- 3.MD.1 - Telling Time and Elapsed Time - 25 slides
- 3.MD.2 - Mass and Volume - 22 slides
- 3.MD.3 - Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs - 20 slides
- 3.MD.4 - Measurement & Line Plots - 22 slides
- 3.MD.5 & 3.MD.6 - Area Concepts - 20 slides
- 3.MD.7 - Area Concepts of Rectilinear Figures - 20 slides
- 3.MD.8 - Perimeter of Polygons - 20 slides
- 3.G.1 - Classifying Shapes - 29 slides
- 3.G.2 - Partitioning Shapes - 28 slides
★ Computer Skills★
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
♻ Grades 3-5 Digital Slides
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources