★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards based math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless GROWING BUNDLE is specifically made for third grade
students to review all 3rd grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-based
★ What's CURRENTLY Included?
NBT Standards (2 files per standard)
- Rounding - 26 slides
- Addition & Subtraction - 17 slides
- Multiples of 10 - 16 slides
OA Standards (2 files per standard)
- Multiplication - 25 slides
- Division - 23 slides
- Multiplication & Division - 20 slides
- Missing Numbers in Equations - 20 slides
- Properties of Operations - 24 slides
- Division as an Unknown Factor Problem - 20 slides
- Fluently Multiply and Divide - 23 slides
- Multi-Step Word Problems - 20 slides
- Arithmetic Patterns - 20 slides
NF Standards (2 files per standard)
- Understanding Fractions - 24 slides
- Fractions on a Number Lines - 24 slides
- Equivalent Fractions - 21 slides
- Comparing Fractions - 24 slides
★ Digital Slides Included // Release Dates
M.D. Standards - on or before December 20, 2017 (74.99)
G. Standards - on or before December 30, 2017 (79.99)
★ Computer Skills
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
Why Purchase a GROWING BUNDLE?
If you purchase now, you will have access to all files once they are added. You simply go to 'My Purchases' page and download the updates.
The price will increase once updates are made, so purchase now to take advantage of the low price.
Grades 3-5 Digital Slides
3rd Grade Math Digital Slides
4th Grade Math Digital Slides
5th Grade Math Digital Slides
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org